I'm on Grooveshark right now listening to music and I'm just going to list every song I put on there.
• Everybody Talks | Neon Trees • Tongue Tied | Grouplove • Electric Feel | MGMT • Gives You Hell | The All-American Rejects • Black Hole Sun | Soundgarden • Kristy, Are You Doing Okay? | The Offspring • The Only Hope For Me Is You | My Chemical Romance • Face Down | The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus • Savior | Rise Against • All The Small Things | Blink-182 • Uprising | Muse • Somebody Told Me | The Killers • She's So Mean | Matchbox Twenty • Madness | Muse • Stuttering | The Friday Night Boys • Permanent Heartbreak | The Friday Night Boys • Unforget You | The Friday Night Boys • Lights Out | The Friday Night Boys • How Far We've Come | Matchbox Twenty • Say You Don't Want It | One Night Only • I Constantly Thank God For Esteban | Panic! At The Disco • Hurricane | Panic! At The Disco • Sing | My Chemical Romance • A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me | Fall Out Boy • Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy | Fall Out Boy • Teenagers | My Chemical Romance • The Sharpest Lives | My Chemical Romance • Reptilia | The Strokes • Pumped Up Kicks | Foster The People • Break Out! Break Out! | All Time Low • Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends | Fall Out Boy • 3 A.M. | Matchbox Twenty • Enter Sandman | Metallica • Kryptonite | 3 Doors Down
So... today i was with my hispanic friend Adeli and she was all cray cray. Umpa tillystyle eyyyyy sexy piggies. Haha i dont know why the ham i did that. Any who I am half hispania. And my friend adeli has been haelping me connect and act more...hispanic...like get back to my culture...the only way i knew was because my dad told me his father was hispanic and jamaican so yeah..... anyways. ON WITH THE TIP ~~~OOmpa Mincraft Style~~~~~~~
01. Find out about his culture This can be helpful so you know what traditions they have and even learn a few phrases Ex. Te amo-I love you in spanish Comper de meso- Excuse me in spanish
2. Find out about his hobbies Just because he is hispanic does not mean he loves soccer or spicy foods or sex. You have to talk to him. -Say Hola Me (Y/N) - Bump into him and say Compor de meso and when he says something back in spanish just smile and say im a virgin to spanish. -Ask Him and pretend ur doing a survey (works every time)
3. Express your feelings Just like any guy, they have to know you like them...... they wont just be like oh she likes me and have like no clue. So tell them -Flirt - talk to them -study with them - Learn spanish from them - Have dinner together -etc.
4. LASTLY.....NEVER STEREOTYPE - like if he looks caucasian and he says something in spanish don't be like you are too white to be spanish!. OR BLACK OR ETC!!!! THIS IS A TURN OFF LADIES
Well tilly is done hope this helps aot of you girls out there. :)
DiRECTiONS; • In a large bowl, combine the crackers, sugar, pecans, and cinnamon; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a lightly greased 9-in springform pan. Place pan on baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Place pan on a wire rack. • In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in vanilla. Pour over crust. Toss apples with lemon juice, sugar, and cinnamon; spoon over filling. Return pan to baking sheet. • Bake for 55-60 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for ten minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Drizzle with four tablespoons caramel topping. Cool for one hour. Chill overnight. • Just before serving, garnish with whipped cream. Drizzle with remaining caramel; sprinkle with pecans. Store in refrigerator.